THE RESOLUTION OF THE SBE GRANTS TO ATTEND THE XIV INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF THE SBE, IS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE www.sbe.es
The Spanish Biophysical Society funds a limited number of grants, endowed witheither 150 € (modality A) or 250 € (modality B) for young researchers to attend the XIV International Congress of the SBE, which will be held in Alcalá de Henares (Madrid) from 11 to 13 of June, 2014.
- To be a predoc student at the time of application or a postdoctoral researcher who has obtained the Ph.D. degree less than three years ago.
- To be a member of SBE at the time of receiving the grant.
- To present a communication during the Congress.
Preference wil be given to those applicants who did not receive a grant to attend any of the previous SBE Congresses.
- Modality A grants, meant for those participants who do not need local accommodation, will cover only the registration fee and some travel support.
- Modality B grants will be assigned to participants with accommodations needs.
Applications and resolution:
- An applications letter (in free format, but indicating the requested modality: A or B), together with the CV and the abstract of the intended communication, will be sent by email to the SBE Secretary, Prof. Marta Bruix (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The deadline for sending the applications forms will be March 14th 2014.
- In order to have enough time to register at the Congress (deadline for early registration fee is April 30th), the resolution will be communicated to the applicants no later than April 4th.
- Payment of the grant will be done at the end of the Congress with a cheque provided the awardee attended the whole Congress and presented the communication.